Attitude of Gratitude

Attitude is everything. Not everything really, but very important. There is so much negativity out there, attitude is an incredibly powerful tool and way of life. When I get down or frustrated I simply think of and experience (if only inside) clean fresh air, water, earth, and the sun that brings us warmth and light. Next, I think of the wonderful jewels that are my eyes, my ears, nose and mouth and the sensual feast available to them in every moment. Then my heart, like the sun pumping out life day and night non stop.

Last, life itself, the awesome gift it is for us through out the world in the past,present, and future. That's enough right there to convince me that life is good, and I WILL NOT go through my life with a bad attitude. So many people are so wounded and stuck there that everything they see and hear is poisoned. When their hearts get poisoned, all life is poisoned too, life is evil, awful, and one big downhill slide. I found the antidote and I'm going to keep taking it. 

I have come to believe gratitude is one of our greatest tools and assets. No matter how far down in the dumps I get there is always something to be thankful for, actually many things. Some people do a gratitude list everyday, and each day new things! It sure works in my life as I focus on what I can do and do have rather than what I can't do or don't have. As mentioned in another post "Through the Glass Brightly," My "glass" isn't just half full, it is overflowing! Why? Because God is filling it constantly with blessings. That is the attitude I choose. For my take on gratitude and a list of my favorite blessings click here please. For some "attitude adjustment," check out Can't Keep It InIt's a Great Day to be AliveCount it all JoyfullyI'm Feeling Good .