Enthusiastic - Inspired - Passionate - Alive! (The Great Adventure)

Thanks to all the work in recovery by myself and others, my recovery is really kicking in! I feel like a kid who is getting a new bike for Christmas (for me that's BIG), I am ecstatic! Emerson said "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." I can certainly relate to that, great things are happening! It's not all great by any means, life is still difficult and unfair on a regular basis, but even the challenges have taken on a new, lighter, brighter understanding. In twelve step we say, "It works if you work it," and I find this to be very true, it's working! I don't know how to inspire you, you have to do it. All I can do is be an example of someone who is inspired. Look at this blog history, It languished for two years until I was inspired to share my recovery, "my experience, strength and hope." Then came fifty plus posts in two months time, and that's writing just two or three days a week. It feels good I can tell you. What inspires you? Where would you go if you followed your bliss? If you want great things to happen in your life, if you want to really feel passionate and live out loud, now is the time to start. Cut out magazine pictures and make a vision board, find quotes on enthusiasm and passion and put them up, make a passionate songlist and play it everyday. I do them all, why don't you?! "Whatever it takes," I like to say. Were not alone, listen in - How bad do you want it The great adventure Live out loud Ready to fly Can't keep it in Unwritten Ain't no stoppin us now The fire within I'm feeling good .